Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies are a must-have holiday party appetizer. Nothing beats this sticky sweet and savory combination with crunchy bacon and brown sugar. These are a New Years Eve tradition at my house!
Tips and Variations For This Recipe
- Line your baking sheet with foil. This makes for super easy clean-up.
- If you’re making these ahead of time or needing to keep them warm for an extended amount of time, throw them in the Crock Pot after baking to keep them warm for hours!
- I’ve always heard that this recipe but with water chestnuts in place of the little smokies are delicious!
What You Will Need
- 1- 12oz. pkg. little smokies sausages. There’s many different types, just choose what you prefer
- 1 lb. bacon, uncooked
- ½-¾ C. brown sugar
How To Make Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies
- Preheat oven to 325℉ and line a baking sheet with foil. Open the bacon and cut the entire slab down the center, cutting each piece of bacon in half. Take one sausage and wrap the bacon around it. Poke a toothpick through the end of the bacon, into the sausage to hold the bacon in place. Repeat until you have no remaining smokies or bacon. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle brown sugar evenly on the tops of each sausage.
- Bake for 35-50 minutes or until the bacon is cooked to your desired crispiness. Let cool on the pan for a few minutes, then enjoy!
If you like this recipe check out these other snacks and appetizers as well!