Homemade Marshmallow Whipped Cream is a super simple, three ingredient treat! It’s perfect as a topping for hot cocoa or coffee, a dip for fruit or graham crackers, or a frosting for cupcakes! Perfectly creamy and full of marshmallow flavor!
Tips and Variations For This Recipe
- Cold is best! Leave the whipping cream in the fridge until just before you’re ready to whip it up. It works best when it’s as cold as possible.
- Use a large glass or metal bowl. Glass and metal retain the cold temperature better than plastic. Colder temperatures help the whipping cream to whip up thick and creamy when chilled. Also, the volume of the cream will double, so be sure to use a large enough bowl to allow room for expansion.
- If you’re looking for another whipped cream idea for cocoa or coffee, I also have a recipe for Peppermint Whipped Cream and it’s GOOD!
What You Will Need
- 1 C. heavy whipping cream
- 1-7oz. jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
How To Make Marshmallow Whipped Cream
- In a large glass or metal bowl, add the cold heavy whipping cream. With a stand mixer or hand mixer, mix on medium speed until soft peaks form. Soft peaks are defined by the cream holding its shape but the peaks fall over as soon as you lift out the beaters.
- Scoop in the entire jar of marshmallow creme (you can add less if you would prefer less sweet results) and add the vanilla extract. Turn the mixer to high speed and mix until stiff peaks form, or approximately 2-3 minutes. Once fully combined, use the whipped cream immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Here’s some more of my favorite cold weather recipes!