Having a Christmas baking day soon? I’ve compiled five of my favorite super easy no-bake Christmas treats into one post for all your Christmas baking needs! Gather some friends or family, turn on some Christmas music, and get baking!
Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Ritz Crackers
These are such a simple and delicious chocolate peanut butter treat! Peanut butter sandwiched between two ritz crackers and coated in chocolate. Mm mmm mmm!
- Spread peanut butter on a Ritz cracker, then add another cracker to make it a sandwich. Melt almond bark or melting chocolate in the microwave, then dip each cracker sandwich into the chocolate. Let excess chocolate drip off, add sprinkles if desired, then set on wax paper for the chocolate to set.
This is probably one of the easiest Christmas treats out there!
- In a microwave safe bowl, add 2 C. melting chocolate or your favorite type of chocolate chips. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between each one, until the chocolate is fully melted. Stir in 1½-2 C. peanuts. Scoop in 2 Tbsp. spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let set. This ratio of chocolate to peanuts yields approximately 12 peanut clusters.
White Chocolate Pretzel Rods
These sweet and salty treats are perfect for the Holidays! Get your kiddos involved in this one too, kids love doing the sprinkles!
- Melt white chocolate almond bark in a drinking glass. Dip pretzel rods in the chocolate, leaving 2-3 inches of space at the end of each pretzel rod. Sprinkle with sprinkles before the chocolate dries, and let set on wax or parchment paper.
Rolo Pretzel Turtles
Pretzel, Rolo, Pecan, repeat. These turtle treats are SO easy and delicious.
- Lay pretzels out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Unwrap Rolo’s and place one candy on each pretzel. Bake at 250℉ for 2-3 minutes. You want the Rolo to be melted, but still holding its shape. Remove from the oven and immediately press 1 pecan half into each Rolo. Let set.
Christmas Pretzel Hugs
Another three-ingredient treat! Similar to the Rolo Turtles, but using pretzels, Hershey’s Hugs, and M&m’s. These are so pretty and perfect to add to Christmas cookie trays!
- Lay out pretzels in a single layer on a baking sheet. Top each one with a Hershey’s hug. Bake at 250℉ for 2-3 minutes or until the kiss is melted, but still holds its shape. Immediately after removing from the oven, press an M&m into the center of each kiss. Let set until the chocolate dries.
Thank you for checking out this post for Five Easy Christmas Treats! Happy Christmas baking! If you need some cookie recipes to go along with these treats, check these out as well!