Looking for a new Thanksgiving side dish recipe? Look no further! This super easy Macaroni Corn Casserole screams Thanksgiving! Just mix all the ingredients together and throw it in the oven! If you’re looking for a classic Mac and Cheese recipe, check out my Instant Pot Mac and Cheese!
Tips and Variations For This Recipe
- Try it out in the Crock Pot! This recipe turns out just the same if you cook it in the slow cooker! Just add all of the ingredients to your Crock Pot, stir them together, and cook it on low for 5-6 hours, or until the macaroni is cooked through. Be sure to stir it occasionally to prevent it from sticking. This is a great way to free up some oven space when you’re preparing lots of food for Thanksgiving or other gatherings!
- Change up the veggies! Try adding broccoli, carrots, peas…whatever you like!
- Switch out the cheese! Velveeta makes different types of cheese, like Queso Blanco and Mexican Style. The Mexican Style Velveeta would be delicious combined with a can of mexicorn!
What You Will Need
- 1- 15oz. can corn, undrained
- 1-15 oz. can cream style corn
- 1 C. dry elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 C. cubed Velveeta cheese
- ¼ C. butter, cubed
How To Make Easy Macaroni Corn Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and grease an 8″x8″ casserole dish. In a medium bowl, stir together the corn, cream style corn, uncooked elbow macaroni, cubed Velveeta cheese, and butter.
- Pour the macaroni and corn mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350℉ for one hour, stirring every 20 minutes. As you stir it the Velveeta will melt and combine with the pasta and corn nicely. Let cool for 5 minutes, then enjoy!
Here’s more of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes!