This is the Best Apple Crisp recipe, hands down! It’s the perfect fall treat with cinnamon and sugar coated apples and a brown sugar and oatmeal crumble topping. Throw it together in no time at all and enjoy it warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream!
What You Will Need
- 5 apples, or approximately 7 C.
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1½ Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 C. brown sugar
- ¾ C. flour
- ¾ C. oats
- ½ Tbsp. cinnamon
- ½ C. butter, melted
How To Make The Best Apple Crisp
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and grease a 9″ pie pan or 8″x8″ pan with non-stick spray. Peel apples and cut them into approximately 1-inch pieces. Here’s a link to my apple peeler!
- In a large bowl, add apples, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and corn starch. Stir well until all of the apples are evenly coated in the sugar mixture. Spread the apples into the prepared pan.
- In the same bowl, stir together the brown sugar, flour, oats, and cinnamon until well combined. Add in the melted butter. Spoon the crumble topping evenly on top of the apples.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the apples are bubbly in the center and the topping is slightly golden brown. Let cool for 10-15 minutes and enjoy warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream!
If you love this recipe for The Best Apple Crisp, check out these other crisp recipes as well!
And to make with it…