Calling all coffee lovers! 📣☕️ It’s PSL season and this Pumpkin Cold Brew recipe is just as good as Starbucks! Add the pumpkin cream to your coffee as is, or froth it up into a cold foam. It’s delicious and so yummy for fall!
- Cold brew coffee (I make mine in my Takeya Cold Brew Maker) or bottled cold brew like this
- 1 C. heavy whipping cream
- ½ C. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Add the heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin purée, and pumpkin pie spice to a large jar and stir together.
- Add ice to a glass, fill with cold brew, and top with the pumpkin cream!
If you need another yummy coffee recipe here’s my Copycat Chick-fil-A Frosted Coffee recipe!
And if you need more pumpkin recipes, check these out as well!