I’m a total believer in boxed brownie mix. I’ve just never been able to make brownies from scratch that are as good as a box…until now! These Peanut Butter Cup Brownies are perfectly rich and fudgy, and filled with chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and peanut butter cups!
- 2 C. semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ C. butter
- ¾ C. granulated sugar
- ¾ C. brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 C all purpose flour
- 1 C. Reece’s Peanut Butter Chips
- ½ C. chocolate chips
- 1- 7.60z. pkg Reece’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis
- Preheat oven to 325℉ and grease a 9″x13″ baking dish. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine 2 C. semisweet chocolate chips and ½ C. butter. Stir continuously until completely melted and smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl add granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Pour in the melted chocolate mixture and stir until combined. Add eggs in one-at-a-time, stirring well in between each one. Stir in vanilla extract, salt, and flour.
- Roughly chop the peanut butter cups and add all but ¼ C. to the batter along with the peanut butter chips and additional chocolate chips. Stir well. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining peanut butter cups on top. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean. Let cool slightly, then cut and serve!
If you love these Peanut Butter Cup Brownies, check out these other recipes as well!