This is a SUPER EASY Ham and Cheese Quiche Recipe! Start with a pre-made pie crust and fill it with eggs, cubed ham, and cheddar cheese! One of my favorite breakfast-for-dinner recipes!
- 1 9in. deep dish frozen pie crust
- 5 eggs
- ¾ C. milk or half & half
- 1½ C. cubed cooked ham
- 1 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven according to the instructions on your pie crust and follow directions for pre-baking the crust. In a skillet over medium heat, warm the ham for 3-4 minutes. This isn’t absolutely necessary, but warming the ham will cook out some of the moisture and will help the quiche to not be soggy.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and salt and pepper. Stir in the ham and shredded cheese. Pour mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- Bake Ham and Cheese Quiche for 35-40 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through in the center. Slice and serve warm! Garnish with chives if desired.
Check out these other yummy breakfast recipes!
If you make any of the recipes from here on Just The Recipe, be sure to post a picture to Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog! I’d love to see what everyone is up to in the kitchen!