You’ll love these easy Ham and Cheese Sliders with the crazy good combination of ham and Swiss cheese on Hawaiian Sweet Rolls and topped with a buttery, dijon, poppy seed glaze. Perfect appetizer or easy dinner!
- 1 pkg. King’s Hawiian Sweet Rolls, 12 count
- 8oz. sliced ham deli meat
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- ¼ C. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Mix together melted butter, dijon, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, and poppy seeds and set aside. Cut the tops off the rolls, all in one piece, then place the bottoms in a greased 9″x13″ pan.
- Layer the rolls evenly with ham slices, then Swiss cheese slices.
- Place the tops of the rolls on top of the cheese. Brush or pour on the melted butter mixture evenly.
- Bake Ham and Cheese Sliders for 20-22 minutes or until the tops of the rolls start to brown. Slice into sandwiches and serve warm!
Check out these other yummy easy dinner ideas!