Please tell me you’ve tried Chick-fil-A’s Peach Milkshake before! It’s hands down the best milkshake flavor! This Peach Milkshake is another Chick-fil-A copycat and it’s DELICIOUS and so refreshing for summer! If you’re a Chick-fil-A fanatic like me, you’ll probably also want to check out my Chick-fil-A Copycat Frosted Coffee!
- 6 fresh ripe peaches, pitted with the skins on (I’ve never tried frozen but it should work too!)
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Whipped cream and cherries, optional
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits. Place peach halves, with the skins on, into a blender. Blend until it’s a purée.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla, then scoop the ice cream on top of the peach mixture. Blend until smooth. If the peaches are ripe, you shouldn’t need milk for this recipe. If they’re firm or if you’re using frozen peaches, add milk until it’s the desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and a cherry! This recipe makes 4-5 milkshakes. I like to make a batch, pour it back into the ice cream container, and leave it in the freezer until we’re ready to enjoy it.
More Chick-fil-A copycat recipes:
Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad!