I created these S’mores Cookies as a spinoff of my S’mores Bars and they’re SO good, you guys! Perfect for summer to enjoy a s’more without the campfire!
- ½ C. butter, softened
- ½ C. packed light brown sugar
- ¼ C. granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1¼ C. all-purpose flour
- ¾ C. graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 (4.4oz.) XL Hershey Bars
- 1 (7oz.) jar marshmallow cream
How To Make S’mores Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and line a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or lightly grease with cooking spray. In the bowl of a stand mixer cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until fluffy. Add in the egg and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix until combined.
- Scoop up a ball of the dough with a cookie scoop or spoon onto the prepared cookie sheet. Using your hands, flatten the dough out like a pancake into a 3-3½ inch circle.
- Place one square of chocolate on top of the dough, then top with a little spoonful of marshmallow cream (approximately 1-2 tsp.). I find it easiest to scoop up the marshmallow cream with the chocolate and then set the whole thing on the dough to prevent the marshmallow cream from sticking.
- Gather up the dough around the chocolate and marshmallow and pinch together on top, into a ball. The marshmallow doesn’t have to be completely covered.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, being sure not to over-bake or they will be too hard. The softness of these is the key to how delicious they are!
- Once baked, let the cookies cool on a cooling rack for 10-15 minutes. Melt 2-3 more squares of chocolate in a sandwich bag with ¼ tsp. of coconut oil, cut the corner off the baggie, and drizzle the chocolate on the tops of the cookies.
- Let the chocolate set (or dive right in, I won’t judge!) and enjoy! This recipe makes 20-24 S’mores Cookies!