This Strawberry Freezer Jam is super easy to make and SO delicious! Use it on toast, English muffins, or this super easy Homemade Artisan Bread!
- 2lbs fresh strawberries
- 2 C. granulated sugar
- ¾ C. water
- 6 Tbsp. Ball RealFruit Classic Pectin
- 12 4oz. jelly jars
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and cut into pieces. Mash the strawberries to your desired consistency using a potato masher, or blend in a blender for a smoother jam. I like to use my KitchenAid mixer because it results in a chunkier consistency without the labor.
- Transfer the puréed strawberries to a large bowl and stir in the sugar.
- In a small saucepan combine the water and pectin and bring to a rolling boil for one minute, whisking the entire time.
- Add the pectin mixture to the fruit mixture and stir well for three minutes. Pour the jam into 12 4oz mason jars. Let jars sit on the counter for 30 minutes until mostly set, then put the lids on the jars and put in the freezer!
- Strawberry Freezer Jam lasts for up to a year in the freezer! I love to make this in the spring or summer and enjoy it all winter!