This Chocolate Poke Cake is a rich chocolate cake, made from a mix, then topped with sweetened condensed milk, caramel sauce, Cool Whip, and your favorite candy bar!
- 1- Devil’s food cake mix, plus the ingredients to make the cake according to the box
- 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ C. caramel sauce like this
- 8oz. Cool Whip
- 2-3 candy bars of your choice, chopped- my favorites are Twix, Heath, and Butterfinger
- Prepare the cake according to the directions on the box for a 9″x13″ cake.
- When the cake comes out of the oven, let cool for 10-15 minutes, then take the round handle of a wooden spoon and poke holes all throughout the cake.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top of the cake and spread it out, then repeat with the caramel sauce. Refrigerate the cake for at least 2 hours.
- Spread the tub of Cool Whip evenly on top of the cake and sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Serve Chocolate Poke Cake immediately or store in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
If you guys like this recipe, check out these other Chocolate-filled desserts as well!