These quick and easy Dinner Rolls are the perfect addition to any meal! They’re light, fluffy, buttery, and impossible to resist!
- 4 C. all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. active dry yeast, or 2 packets
- ⅓ C. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1½ C. warm milk, no hotter than 110℉
- 5 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted- for brushing after baked
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment, add 3 C. of flour, yeast, sugar, salt, milk, butter, and egg. Turn the mixer on the lowest speed and mix until the flour is incorporated, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Increase mixer to medium speed and mix for an additional two minutes. Add another ½ C. flour until incorporated, then another ½ C. and mix until a ball of dough forms. Add more flour if necessary. The dough should pull away from the sides of the bowl and be sticky, but not too sticky that it sticks to your fingers.
- Lightly cover the bowl with a towel and let rise for at least 30 minutes at room temperature. Remove the towel and punch down the dough.
- Pinch off pieces of dough to form 24 equal-sized rolls and transfer to a lightly greased 9″x13″ baking pan. Cover and let rise again for another 30 minutes.
- Bake rolls for 18-20 minutes at 350℉ or until they’re golden brown and cooked through. Brush with 2 Tbsp. melted butter immediately after they come out of the oven. Serve dinner rolls warm!
These Dinner Rolls make the perfect addition to Easter dinner! If you need more ideas for Easter check out these recipes as well!