Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad is just like my recipe for Orange Fluff Jello Salad, but with Raspberries instead! It’s so yummy and simple to make for holiday gatherings and family get-togethers. It goes wonderfully with Easter dinner!
- 1- 3 oz. box raspberry jello
- 2- 3oz. boxes Jell-O Cook and Serve Tapioca Pudding Mix
- 3 C. water
- 1- 8oz. Cool Whip
- 1-1½ C. fresh raspberries
- Stir together raspberry jello, pudding mix, and 3 C. water in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring this mixture to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Let boil for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Let the jello mixture cool completely. If it’s still at all too warm, it will melt the Cool Whip.
- Once cool, fold in the Cool Whip and fresh raspberries until well combined. Refrigerate Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad for 2-3 hours before serving. Keeps for 2-3 days in the fridge.
*If you can’t find the Jell-O Cook and Serve Tapioca pudding mix, you can use 2- 3.4oz boxes of instant vanilla pudding mix and 4 Tbsp. Kraft Minute Tapioca pearls
If you make any of the recipes from here on Just The Recipe be sure to post a picture to Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog! I’d love to see what everyone is up to in the kitchen!