This Chick-fil-A copycat Frosted Coffee is so good! Only using cold brew coffee and ice cream, it’s the perfect mix between a Frappuccino and a milkshake!
- Blender- here’s one similar to mine
- 1¼ C. cold brew coffee
- 3 C. (approximately 6 big scoops) vanilla ice cream- Blue Bunny Vanilla Bean is my favorite
- Prepare cold brew. I make mine in my Takeya Cold Brew Maker. You could also buy a pre-bottled cold brew like this, or even use espresso shots.
- Scoop 3 C. or 6 big scoops of vanilla ice cream into your blender. Pour in the cold brew and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately or freeze for around 30 minutes for a more ice-y texture. This recipe makes 2 servings of Frosted Coffee.
*Secret Ingredient*: In my days of working at Chick-fil-A, I’d always pour a packet of hazelnut creamer into my Frosted Coffee before blending it. It’s SO good! Try adding a little bit of your favorite creamer for flavoring, chocolate syrup, or caramel sauce.
If you love this Chick-fil-A copycat Frosted Coffee, check out my Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad!
If you make any of the recipes here on Just The Recipe, be sure to post a picture on Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog! I’d love to see what everyone is up to in the kitchen!