You guys, this one is GOOD! These Cheesy Chicken and Noodles are one of the best dishes to bring to a potluck or gathering. I promise there will be no leftovers! Pasta and chunks of chicken coated in a creamy, cheesy sauce.
- 2 C. cooked chicken, chopped
- 8oz. linguini pasta
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 C. chicken broth
- 5oz. velveeta
- milk, to moisten
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a pot, boil 4 cups of water and add in the linguini. Cook until al dente, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, whisk together the cream of chicken soup and chicken broth in another pot over low heat. Cut the Velveeta into cubes and add to the broth and soup mixture. Keep cooking over low heat, stirring occasionally until the Velveeta is fully melted.
- Once the Velveeta is melted, stir in the cooked pasta and the chopped chicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add a little milk if needed to thin out or moisten the noodles. Serve immediately.
If you loved these Cheesy Chicken and Noodles, you should also check out my Instant Pot Mac and Cheese!
If you make any of the recipes here on JUST THE RECIPE be sure to post a picture on Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog! I’d love to see what everyone is up to in the kitchen!