This No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake is so easy to make and only five ingredients! A crisp graham cracker crust filled with a creamy cheesecake filling and topped with sweet cherry pie filling. It’s SO good!
- 1- pre-packaged graham cracker pie crust
- 8oz. cream cheese
- 1 C. powdered sugar
- 8oz. cool whip
- 1- 21oz. can cherry pie filling- I prefer Duncan Hines
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer, cream together the cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium-high speed until smooth. Add in the container of cool whip and continue mixing for about 2-3 minutes or until creamy.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into a pre-packaged graham cracker pie crust and spread around evenly.
- Top the cheesecake with the cherry pie filling. I don’t typically use the entire can, just enough to completely cover the filling.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Keep refrigerated.
If you liked this No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake, you will love these Cherry Pie Bars!
If you make any of the recipes here on Just The Recipe, be sure to post a photo to Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog! I love to see what everyone is up to in the kitchen!