This easy Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip is full of chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and cheese and makes the perfect appetizer for any party!
- 2- 12.5oz. cans of chicken, drained- or 2 large chicken breasts, precooked and shredded
- 1 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 C. ranch dressing
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ¼-½ C. Frank’s Red Hot buffalo sauce
- tortilla chips
- In the bottom of a Crock Pot, stir together the chicken, shredded cheese, and ranch dressing. Lay the block of cream cheese on top and set the Crock Pot to low. After an hour, stir the cream cheese into the chicken mixture. Cook for another 30 minutes to an hour.
- Stir in the buffalo sauce. I recommend starting with ⅛ of a cup, then taste, and add more depending on how spicy you like it. I typically use right around ¼ C. of buffalo sauce.
- Set your Crock Pot to the warm setting and serve Buffalo Chicken Dip with tortilla chips. You could also serve with crackers or chopped veggies like peppers, carrots, or cucumbers!
If you need another yummy dip idea, check out my recipe for Sue’s Dip!
If you make any of the recipes here on Just The Recipe, be sure to post a picture to Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog. I’d love to see what you’re up to in the kitchen!