These are the best homemade blueberry muffins! A perfectly moist muffin filled with fresh juicy blueberries, they’re the perfect sweet treat for breakfast, brunch or a snack!
- 3 C. all purpose flour
- 1½ C. granulated sugar
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- ¾ C. milk
- ½ C. sour cream
- ½ C. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 C. blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375℉ and line a muffin tin with paper liners or lightly spray with cooking spray. In a large bowl, lightly stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl or in a stand mixer, mix eggs, milk, sour cream, oil, and vanilla until well combined. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just incorporated. The batter will be thick.
- Put the blueberries in a bowl and add in 1 Tbsp. of flour. Stir gently, until all of the blueberries are coated. This will prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the muffins. Fold the blueberries into the batter until just combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill the muffin cups all the way to the top. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. This recipe yields 12 blueberry muffins.
Here’s a couple more of my blueberry recipes!