Let me introduce you to one of the easiest soup recipes ever, Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup! Just dump everything in your crockpot and let it go! Top with cheese, bacon bits, sour cream, or chives and you have a delicious meal all ready to go!
- 1- 1lb. bag frozen hash browns, shredded or southern style
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 32oz. (4 C.) chicken broth
- 1- 5oz. bag real bacon bits
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8oz. block cream cheese-name brand works the best
- shredded cheese, for topping
- chives, for topping
- sour cream, for topping
- Dump the entire bag of hash browns into your slow cooker. Stir in one can of cream of chicken soup until well combined.
- Add in the chicken broth, bacon bits, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Set the Crock Pot to low and cook for 6-8 hours, stirring occasionally towards the end. About an hour before you’re ready to eat, add in one 8oz. block of cream cheese. Stir every 15 minutes or so throughout that last hour.
- Once the cream cheese has completely melted, the soup is ready to serve! Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy! This Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup is yummy with my Homemade Artisan Bread!
Here’s a few more of my soup recipes!