Peanut Butter Blossoms straight out of the oven are TO DIE FOR. A perfectly soft peanut butter cookie with just the right amount of crunch on the outside, topped with a milk chocolate Hershey’s kiss. 😋
- 2 sticks salted butter, softened
- 1 C. creamy peanut butter
- ¾ C. granulated sugar
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 C. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ C. sugar, for rolling
- 1 pkg. milk chocolate Hershey’s kisses
- Preheat oven to 350℉. In a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars until creamy, then add in the eggs and vanilla and mix on medium speed.
- Next, add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, mix until well combined.
- Roll cookie dough into 1″ balls and roll in sugar, coated evenly. Place at least 2″ apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until just slightly golden brown.
- Once the cookies come out of the oven, immediately press a Hershey’s kiss into the center of each cookie. Let cool to room temperature to store. This recipe makes approximately 3½ dozen peanut butter blossoms.
More Cookie Recipes:
Find my favorite baking pans here!