I LOVE puppy chow, especially at Christmas time! I also love white chocolate, so I knew I had to combine them. That’s how white chocolate puppy chow was born, and it’s SO good!
- 2 C. or 1 pkg. white chocolate melting wafers– white chocolate chips work too, but candy melts melt better and more smooth
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- ¾ C. creamy peanut butter
- 2-2½ C. powdered sugar
- 9 C. Chex cereal- my favorite is Crispix
- In a microwave safe bowl, add white chocolate candies, butter, and peanut butter. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each time, until the mixture is melted smooth. If you’re using white chocolate chips, be very careful because they burn and turn lumpy easily.
- In a gallon ziplock bag or large container with a lid, add Chex cereal. Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the cereal, then replace the lid or seal the bag and shake it gently until all of the cereal is coated.
- Once the cereal is entirely covered, add the powdered sugar and shake gently again. Add more powdered sugar as needed to completely coat the cereal.
- Spread white chocolate puppy chow on a cookie sheet to dry. Or just start eating it right away, I won’t judge. 🤤
More Christmas treats: