This Classic Chocolate Fudge is so easy to throw together with ingredients like chocolate chips and marshmallow creme. It goes great on Christmas cookie trays or as a gift for a friend or neighbor!
- 3 C. granulated sugar
- ½ C. butter
- 1 C. evaporated milk (NOT sweetened condensed)
- 12oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 sm. jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper. (Not required, but way easier to get the fudge out this way). Use butter or cooking spray to grease the parchment.
- In a medium pot over medium heat, combine sugar, butter, and evaporated milk. Bring that mixture to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Let boil for 4 minutes, making sure to stir the entire time because sugar burns fast.
- After 4 minutes, remove from the heat. Stir in chocolate chips, vanilla, and marshmallow creme. Pour immediately into buttered 9×13 pan. Spread evenly. Refrigerate until set (min. 2 hours) and then store Classic Chocolate Fudge in the refrigerator for up to two weeks!
You can also get creative and add in peanut butter or nuts, the opportunities are endless!
Some other yummy Christmas recipes: