Snickers Apple Salad goes well with lots of holiday dinners, but as a Thanksgiving side is one of my favorites! Granny Smith apples, Cool Whip, and Snickers…you can’t get much better than that!
- 4 Granny Smith apples, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 8oz. Cool Whip, thawed
- 3.4oz. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 C. milk
- 6 full size Snickers candy bars, or one pkg (10.59oz.) fun size Snickers, chopped into bite size pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk and vanilla pudding mix. (Just 1 cup of milk, not the full amount that the pudding mix calls for). Then, stir in the cool whip until combined.
- Fold in the chopped apples and Snickers. That’s it! Refrigerate Snickers apple salad for at least 15 minutes before serving. Best within the first 1-2 days of making.
Fun tip: Mix it up a bit! Try using cheesecake or white chocolate pudding mix instead of vanilla and switch up the candy bar type. Milky Way and Twix are both really good!
Check out my other favorite Thanksgiving recipes!
and for Thanksgiving breakfast…
If you make any of the recipes here on Just The Recipe, be sure to post a picture to Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog! I’d love to see what you’re up to in the kitchen!