Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is a super simple no-bake pie that is a must for Thanksgiving! With only 5 ingredients, you can whip it up in no time and stick it in the freezer while you prepare the rest of your feast!
What You Will Need
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, an Oreo pie crust is also really good
- 3.9oz instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 C. milk
- ½ C. peanut butter
- 8oz. cool whip, thawed
- peanut butter cups and chocolate syrup for garnishing, optional
How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- In a medium bowl, whisk together chocolate pudding mix and 1 C. milk. The consistency will be pretty thick. Add in the peanut butter until and mix until smooth.
- Add in ¾ of the tub of cool whip until well combined. Spoon mixture into graham cracker or Oreo pie crust. Top with the rest of the whipped cream and garnish with chocolate syrup and peanut butter cups. (You can just mix the entire tub of cool whip into the pudding mixture, but I think it’s prettier if you put some in and some on top. ☺️)
- Freeze for at least 3 hours before serving, then store leftovers in the freezer. Enjoy!
Here’s more of my favorite Thanksgiving Recipes!