I LOVE MONSTER COOKIES! Monster Cookies have always been one of my favorites, and this time I have a fun twist, Nerdy Nuts! Nerdy Nuts is handmade, small batch peanut butter with lots of mix-ins and yummy flavors! I just had to put the monster cookie flavor to the test in the real deal and it turned out great!
- 1½ C. brown sugar
- 1 C. granulated sugar
- ½ C. butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 C. Nerdy Nuts Monster Cookie Peanut Butter (you can totally use any peanut butter for this recipe!)
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 4½ C. old fashioned oats
- 1 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1½ C. M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350℉. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream softened butter and sugars until smooth. Add in eggs, vanilla, and peanut butter and mix until combined. Mix in baking soda and salt.
- Stir in oats, chocolate chips, and M&M’s.
- Drop in 1½ scoops on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Let sit on the pan for a couple minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool. Enjoy!
Be sure to check out Nerdy Nuts peanut butter!
**This post is not sponsored by Nerdy Nuts, I just love them!**
Here’s some of my other cookie recipes!