Cream Cheese Chicken Chili is my all time favorite soup! You just dump everything in the crockpot and let it go, which makes me love it even more. So simple and so yummy!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts-boneless chicken thighs also work great!
- 10oz. can Rotel diced tomatoes with green chiles (undrained)- if I want less spice I just use regular diced tomatoes
- 1 15oz. can corn (undrained)
- 1 15oz. can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 8oz. block cream cheese- name brand like Philadelphia works the best
- 1 pkt. ranch seasoning mix
- ½ pkt. taco seasoning
How to make Cream Cheese Chicken Chili:
- Spray Crock Pot with cooking spray. Put the chicken breasts in the bottom of the pot. Dump in the Rotel and corn (don’t drain either). Drain and rinse black beans and dump those in on top. Add seasonings.
- Lightly stir everything on top of the chicken, making sure to leave the chicken on the bottom of the crockpot. Place the block of cream cheese on top and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove and shred, then add back to the Crock Pot. Stir everything together and serve immediately! I always top with sour cream and cheese and serve with cornbread! Some other yummy topping ideas are avocado, jalapeños, tortilla chips, or Fritos!
This recipe doubles well to feed a crowd!
Here’s my most recent crock pot recipe, Crockpot Ham and Potatoes!
If you make any of the recipes here on Just The Recipe, be sure to post a picture to Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog! I’d love to see what everyone is up to in the kitchen!
More yummy fall recipes:
Try out this fun Halloween treat with the little ones in your life, Halloween Spider Cookies!