Crockpot Ham and Potatoes is such an easy, delicious, dinner or side! I typically use this as my main dish and serve it with a big salad. It would also be good as a side dish with protein like ham balls!
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1½ C. shredded cheddar cheese
- 8oz. sour cream
- 1 lb. diced ham- I use a center cut ham steak, but leftover ham would be great too!
- Spray your crockpot with cooking spray. Put in potatoes, cream of chicken, cheese, sour cream, and ham.
- Stir everything together. You could do this in a separate bowl and dump it in your crockpot, but why dirty an extra dish?! It works just fine to mix everything together right in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for about 5 hours or until the potatoes are soft. The last couple hours you will need to stir it occasionally or it will probably stick to the bottom of your slow cooker. Enjoy!
Here’s some more yummy dinner ideas!
Ritz Chicken Casserole (I love casseroles for the fall and winter too! This one also is awesome for leftover thanksgiving or Christmas turkey!)
If you try out any of my recipes, be sure to post a picture on Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog 😆
[…] Here’s my most recent crock pot recipe, Crockpot Ham and Potatoes! […]