Hello Fall! To kick off autumn I wanted to first share my favorite pumpkin recipe…Pumpkin Bars! These are SO good and the cream cheese frosting puts them over the top!
- 2 C. granulated sugar
- 2 C. (1 15oz. can) pumpkin- Libby’s is the BEST
- 1 C. vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 C. flour
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8oz. softened cream cheese
- 6oz. softened butter
- 1 tsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 C. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350℉. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add sugar, pumpkin, oil, and eggs. Mix on medium speed until well combined.
- Mix in baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and flour, making sure to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Pour mixture into a greased cookie sheet. Bake pumpkin bars for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean.
- To make frosting, whip together cream cheese, butter, milk, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Let bars cool completely before frosting. Enjoy!
If you need another yummy bar recipe check out my last post, Cherry Pie Bars!
If you make any of the recipes here on Just The Recipe, be sure to post a picture to Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog! I’d love to see what everyone is up to in the kitchen!