Strawberry shortcake fluff salad is a super quick yummy salad or dessert for summer! All the elements of strawberry shortcake mixed together with a hint of cheesecake flavor! So yummy!
- 2-16oz. containers fresh strawberries
- ½ of a pre-made angel food cake or pound cake-store bought or homemade
- 1 C. milk
- 1-3.4oz. instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1-8oz. cool whip
- Wash strawberries and chop into ½ inch pieces. Set aside. Cut angel food cake or pound cake into 1 inch cubes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cheesecake pudding mix and milk until smooth. Fold in the cool whip until well combined.
- Stir together the cool whip mixture, strawberries, and cake pieces.
- I recommend making strawberry shortcake fluff salad immediately before serving, but for sure within a couple hours of serving. The cake pieces will get soggy pretty quickly. Angel food cake will get more soggy than pound cake.
If you need another crowd-pleasing jello salad, check out my Orange Fluff Salad!
If you make any of the recipes here on Just The Recipe, be sure to post a picture to Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog! I’d love to see what everyone is up to in the kitchen!