These Zucchini Brownies are the perfect way to use up all of those garden zucchinis! They’re perfectly fudgey, soft, and filled with chocolate chips! A chocolate lover’s dream!
- ¼ C. vegetable oil
- ¾ C. granulated sugar
- ½ Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 C. all purpose flour
- ¼ C. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1½ C. finely shredded zucchini, not drained
- 1 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and line an 8″x 8″ baking pan with parchment paper. Lightly grease.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, stir together vegetable oil, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until well combined. Add in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. The batter will be VERY dry until you add in the zucchini.
- Fold in the zucchini and let batter rest for a couple minutes so soak up the moisture, then stir again. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread zucchini brownie batter into your prepared pan and sprinkle the top with just a few more chocolate chips. Bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean. ENJOY!
Check out these other end-of-summer desserts!
If you make any of the recipes here on Just The Recipe, be sure to post a picture to Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog! I’d love to see what everyone is up to in the kitchen!