These Peanut Butter Cup Cookies put a delicious spin on a classic peanut butter cookie! They’re so yummy! I also have a good chocolate chip cookie recipe if you’re looking for more of a classic!
- 1 C. butter, softened
- ⅔ C. creamy peanut butter
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 C. packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2¼ C. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 C. chocolate chips
- 2 C. chopped peanut butter cups (10.5oz. bag)
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Chop up peanut butter cups (I like using a chopper like this)
- In a bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream softened butter, peanut butter, and sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy. Approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients a little at a time. When the dough is fully combined, stir in chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Scoop in 1 inch balls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Yields about 4.5-5 dozen peanut butter cup cookies! They’re so good!