“Ranch” Burgers are a super quick and simple dinner! We always had these for lunch on the first day of summer camp at Wildwood Hills Ranch, which is where they get their name!
- 1 lb. ground beef (could also use ground turkey)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Lawry’s seasoning salt, to taste- I use approximately 1-1½ tsp.
- Hamburger buns (we love the King’s Hawaiian Sweet Buns)
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef. Drain fat.
- Mix in cream of mushroom soup and Lawry’s. Heat until warm.
- Serve on hamburger buns! These are so much better than sloppy joes!
My favorite way to serve Super Easy “Ranch” Burgers is with a slice of pepper jack cheese! SO good!
Here’s more dinner ideas!
If you make any of the recipes from here on Just The Recipe, be sure to post a picture to Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog. I’d love to see what everyone is up to in the kitchen!