If you like Starbucks Lemon Loaf then you will love this moist, delicious Lemon Bread! It’s so easy to make, filled with the perfect amount of lemon flavor, and topped with a perfectly sweet lemon glaze!
- 1½ C. all purpose flour
- 1 (3.4 oz.) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 C. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. lemon extract
- ⅓ C. fresh lemon juice
- ½ C. oil
- ½ C. plain greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1½ C. powdered sugar
- 1½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. lemon extract
- Preheat oven to 350℉. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, pudding mix, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add eggs, sugar, butter, extracts, lemon juice, oil, and greek yogurt or sour cream. Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet, making sure to scrape the sides of the bowl. Add in lemon zest and mix until just combined.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool on a cooling rack completely before adding glaze.
- For glaze: In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, combine butter and powdered sugar until creamy, then add in the lemon juice and lemon extract. Beat until the mixture is smooth. Spread on top of the loaf.
- Store lemon bread in an air tight container for 3-5 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months. I suggest freezing it in slices so you can just grab a couple out at a time!
Check out more of my bread recipes!