These classic No-Bake Cookies are filled with a rich chocolate peanut butter flavor! Even better, they’re easy to throw together in less than 15 minutes and use pantry staple ingredients: oats, peanut butter, and cocoa.
- ½ butter or margarine
- 2 C. granulated sugar
- ½ C. milk
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ C. creamy peanut butter
- pinch of salt
- 3 C. old fashioned oats
- Lay out a sheet of wax paper or a silicone baking mat. You’ll want to be sure to have this ready because you have to scoop the cookies pretty fast.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder. Bring to a rolling boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Make sure you don’t start your minute until the mixture is at a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla, salt, and peanut butter until melted, then stir in oats. You’ll want to do this pretty quick because the mixture will start to set.
- Scoop with a cookie scoop onto wax paper. Let set for 20-30 minutes before eating. This recipe makes approximately 24 2-inch no-bake cookies.
Check out more of my cookie recipes!