This super easy Potato salad is delicious and comes together so fast with the help of an Instant Pot! Perfect for all of those summer barbecues!
- 8-10 russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 5 hard boiled eggs
- 1 C. mayo
- 2 Tbsp. mustard
- ½ C. chopped sweet pickles, or sweet pickle relish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Onion, optional- I usually just use some onion powder
- Cook potatoes and eggs. I like to do mine in my Instant Pot! Put the peeled and diced potatoes directly in the Instant Pot, just cover with water, and place the eggs right on top of the potatoes. Set for zero minutes on high pressure, then do a quick release. This is so easy and fast, but if you don’t have an Instant Pot, just boil your potatoes and eggs on the stove.
- Once the pressure is released, remove the lid and drain potatoes. Let eggs and potatoes cool completely. You can speed up this step by running cold water over them.
- Add potatoes, diced hard boiled eggs, mayo, mustard, sweet pickles, and salt and pepper to a large bowl. Stir to combine. Refrigerate. Potato Salad lasts for about 5-6 days in the fridge!
Try serving this as a side with my Chicken Bacon Ranch Kabobs and add S’mores Bars for dessert!