These Chicken Bacon Ranch Kabobs are perfect for all of those summer barbecues! Ranch marinated chicken layered with bacon and grilled to perfection! They go hand in hand with my Potato Salad and S’mores Bars!
- 2lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- ¼ C. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 3 Tbsp. ranch seasoning
- 16oz. bacon
- Wooden skewers
- Cut the chicken breast into 2 inch pieces, then place the chicken in gallon size Ziploc bag.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, pepper, and ranch seasoning. Pour over the chicken and shake the bag to evenly coat. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Place bacon on a plate lined with paper towels. Microwave for 2 minutes, then cut bacon into 2 inch pieces. The bacon will not be fully cooked, that is okay as it will finish cooking on the grill. You will have to do multiple batches.
- Thread a piece of chicken on a wooden skewer, then a piece of bacon, repeating until skewer is full. Repeat until you use up all the chicken and bacon.
- Grill for approximately 6-8 minutes on each side or until the chicken reaches 160℉ internally. Cooking too long will result in dry chicken. This recipe makes 6-7 Chicken Bacon Ranch Kabobs!
If we don’t feel like firing up the grill, I love to make these on my cast iron grill pan!
If you make any of the recipes from here on Just The Recipe, be sure to post a picture on Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog. I’d love to see what everyone is up to in the kitchen!