Oreos, ice cream, peanuts, and whipped cream.. this Oreo Ice Cream Dessert is a hit at any get-together or perfect for a night at home with the family! Try making this with my Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream!
- 1 pkg. oreos
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream (Our favorite is vanilla bean!)
- ¾ C. peanuts (whole or chopped)
- ¼ C. chocolate syrup
- 1 8oz. cool whip
- Put Oreos in a gallon size ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin. Spread along the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Spread ice cream over Oreos, being careful not to mix together. It will work better if your ice cream is softened a bit.
- On top of ice cream layer, drizzle chocolate syrup and sprinkle peanuts.
- For the final layer, spread cool whip evenly on top.
- Freeze Oreo Ice Cream Dessert for 2-3 hours before serving.
More yummy dessert ideas:
If you make any of the recipes from here on Just The Recipe, be sure to post a picture to Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog! I’d love to see what everyone is up to in the kitchen!