Bacon crumbles, cheddar cheese, and ranch seasoning combine with sour cream to create this delicious savory dip! Perfect for parties and get-togethers! Try it with crackers, pretzels, or veggies!
What You Will Need
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1.5 pkts. ranch seasoning (3-4 Tbsp.)
- 2.5oz. pkt. real bacon bits
- 1.5-2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
How To Make Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip
- In a medium mixing bowl add the sour cream and ranch seasoning and stir well until it is fully combined.
- Stir in the bacon bits and cheddar cheese.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Check out these other appetizer recipes!