This Orange Fluff Jello Salad is perfect for holiday get-togethers or church potlucks! Made with orange jello, tapioca pudding, cool whip, and mandarin oranges…that sounds like the perfect salad to me!
Tips and Variations For This Recipe
- Tapioca substitutions- If you can’t find the Jell-O Cook and Serve Tapioca Pudding Mix, you can use 2 boxes (3.4oz.) of instant vanilla pudding mix and 4 Tbsp. of Kraft tapioca pearls.
- Stir, stir, stir. When bringing the jello and pudding mixes to a boil, stir the entire time. It doesn’t take much to burn this mixture because of the sugar.
- Raspberry Fluff! I took this recipe and spun it into Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad! Find the recipe here.
What You Will Need
- 1- 3oz. box orange jello
- 2- 3oz. boxes Jell-O cook and serve tapioca pudding mix
- 3 C. water
- 1 8oz. cool whip
- 2 15oz. cans mandarin oranges, drained
How To Make Orange Fluff Jello Salad
- Mix jello, pudding mix, and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a rolling boil. Make sure to stir constantly because sugar can burn fast. I usually let it boil for around 2 minutes. Then remove from heat.
- Cool this mixture completely. If it’s not completely cool the cool whip will just melt. Once cool, fold in cool whip and mandarin oranges. Refrigerate. Orange Fluff Jello Salad keeps for about 2-3 days.
If you liked Orange Fluff Jello salad you should try these jello salads as well!
If you make any of the recipes from here on Just The Recipe be sure to post a picture and tag me on Instagram @justtherecipe.blog! I’d love to see what you’re up to in the kitchen!