This Easy Ritz Chicken Casserole is SO GOOD! Cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and chicken, topped with a perfectly crispy cracker topping! This is a great way to use up leftover chicken or Thanksgiving turkey as well!
- 3-4 large chicken breasts, cooked and cubed- leftover chicken or turkey works great!
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers
- 1 C. melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and grease a 9″x13″ pan. Stir together cream of chicken soup and sour cream in a medium-sized bowl. Add in cooked chicken. Spread in the prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, melt 2 sticks of butter in the microwave. Open one end of a sleeve of ritz crackers and crush them in the wrapper as you pour them into the butter. Stir well to fully coat all of the crackers, then sprinkle evenly on top of the chicken mixture. Repeat with the second sleeve of crackers.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the casserole gets bubbly in the middle. Ritz Chicken Casserole reheats the best in the oven rather than the microwave to keep the crackers crispy.
More Easy Dinners:
Find my 9″x13″ pan used in these pictures here!
If you make any of the recipes here on Just The Recipe, be sure to post a picture on Instagram and tag me @justtherecipe.blog! I’d love to see what everyone is up to in the kitchen!!