What is better than a batch of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies?! This recipe is simple, but oh so yummy! Perfectly crisp on the outside and soft on the inside!
- 1 C. butter, softened
- 1¼ C. brown sugar
- ¾ C. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2½ C. flour
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375℉ and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- Combine butter and sugars in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on medium speed until fluffy. Add in one egg until well combined, then add in other egg and vanilla. Mix well, making sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing well.
- Drop in 1.5in. scoops on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until lightly golden brown. This recipe makes approximately 3 dozen chocolate chip cookies.
More of my yummy cookie recipes:
Find my favorite bakeware here!
Thanks for checking out Just the Recipe! If you make any of my recipes, be sure to post a picture to instagram or Facebook and tag me! I’d love to see what my friends are making!!