Does anybody else desperately miss Chick-fil-A’s Chicken Salad?! I do! The good news is that they shared the recipe before they discontinued it, and this recipe comes directly from that! This copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad recipe is the perfect lunch or snack!
- 3 C. finely chopped cooked chicken (I love using a rotisserie chicken)
- ¾ C. celery, finely chopped
- ⅓ C. sweet pickle relish
- 3 hard boiled eggs, diced
- ½-¾ C. mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, add the chicken, celery, sweet pickle relish, and diced eggs. Add the mayonnaise and stir until well combined. Add a little more mayonnaise if you think everything needs to stick together a little better. That’s it! So simple and delicious!
- Serve Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad on your favorite bread, in a wrap, or with crackers! Store in the fridge in an air tight container for up to five days.
*Chick-fil-A used a food processor to combine all of the ingredients and get a more finely chopped salad. You can do that if you like a more fine chicken salad!*
Here’s more yummy salad recipes!
If you make any of my recipes, be sure to tag me on Instagram @justtherecipe.blog so I can see what you’re up to in the kitchen!
[…] If you love this Chick-fil-A copycat Frosted Coffee, check out my Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad! […]