This yummy blueberry peach crisp is filled with the perfect summer fruits! Even if the fruit isn’t in season, using frozen fruit works just as well. Peaches and blueberries topped with a perfect crunchy topping..all you need to add is the vanilla ice cream!
- 4 C. fresh peaches (peeled and sliced)- I prefer using nectarines
- 1 C. fresh blueberries
- ½ C. granulated sugar
- 2½ Tbsp. cornstarch
- 6 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 C. all purpose flour
- ½ C. brown sugar
- ¼ C. granulated sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a medium bowl, stir together peaches, blueberries, sugar, and cornstarch. Pour the fruit mixture into a greased 8″x8″ baking dish or pie pan.
- In the same bowl combine flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and cinnamon. Add in the melted butter and mix with a fork. The mixture will not be completely wet, but more sand-like.
- Press some of the topping together in your hand to make larger clumps, then sprinkle the topping evenly on top of the fruit mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the topping is golden brown and fruit is bubbly. Let the blueberry peach crisp cool for at least 15 minutes before serving. Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream!
*This recipe makes an 8″x8″ pan of crisp, but you can easily double it for a 9″x13″ size!
Check out more of my yummy desserts!