These S’mores Bars are amazing! All the wonderful things about a s’more without the campfire! Layers of graham cracker cookie dough, fluffy marshmallow, and perfect milk chocolate!
- ½ C. butter (softened)
- ½ C. packed light brown sugar
- ¼ C. granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1¼ C. flour
- ¾ C. graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 (4.4 oz.) chocolate XL Hershey bars
- 1 (7oz.) jar marshmallow creme
How To Make S’mores Bars!
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add butter and sugars. Mix on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and salt to form a dough. Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Line an 8″x8″ pan with foil. Lightly grease foil with cooking spray. Press half of the dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Lay chocolate bars on top of dough. Spread on marshmallow creme.
- Use the rest of the dough to cover the marshmallow creme. Piece by piece, flatten out the dough with your hands and lay on top of marshmallow creme. Gently pat it down, making sure to cover all of the marshmallow.
- Bake 25-30 min. at 350℉
- Allow S’mores Bars to cool to room temperature before cutting otherwise they will not hold their shape.
These bars go hand-in-hand with these other summer recipes!
If you make any of the recipes from here on Just The Recipe, be sure to post a picture to Instagram and tag me at @justtherecipe.blog! I’d love to see what everyone is up to in the kitchen!